1. Place Your Order
2. Access Your Free Gift
Fill in your order number details below to claim your free gift from Coach Tara:
Tara's Top 100 Keto Recipes eBook - FREE ($39 value)!
Short Term Keto teaches the benefits of a ketogenic diet, but the purpose of the book is to show you how to intelligently reincorporate carbs after a keto phase, so it doesn't include keto recipes.
Because of this, Tara is gifting you her top 100 keto recipes to support you if you would like to go through a keto phase after reading the book.
Every recipe in the ebook includes a link to watch Tara quickly show you how to make the recipe on YouTube!
Enter your order number and download the cookbook instantly!
What You'll Learn in Short Term Keto
My history with low carb/keto, what happened when I brought carbs back in (went from 18% to 12% body fat- dexa scanned, felt better, workouts got better, etc), and the “intervention from the universe” ;) story on why I started teaching people to consider bringing carbohydrates back in, even as a ketogenic diet specialist, in 2018.
Chapter 1: Why keto was a smart move
- Why I think you should do keto
- Benefits of a ketogenic diet
- Client success stories with keto
Chapter 2: Why bring carbs back & when
- How keto serves as a pathway to restore healthy carbohydrate metabolism
- What can go wrong if you stay keto too long
- Benefits of carbohydrates and why you might consider them after a keto phase
- Restoring your relationship with carbs after keto
- What biofeedback to look for when reintroducing carbohydrates
Chapter 3: How to bring carbs back in & how to match your workouts
- A case for carbohydrates: health benefits of carbs
- How to know if/when it’s the right time for you to reintroduce carbohydrates
- All carbs are not created equal- types of carbohydrates to bring back in and why that changes everything
- How to time carbohydrate consumption for maximizing body composition and athletic performance
- Figuring out how many carbs you need
- What to watch for as you reintroduce carbohydrates
- 30 Day Plan reintroducing carbohydrates
Chapter 4: Where to go from here- Metabolic flexibility TKD, CKD, OMAD
- Navigating between keto and carbs for metabolic flexibility and long term metabolic health
- Nutritional approaches that support using the full spectrum of your metabolism:
- Intermittent Fasting
- OMAD: One Meal a Day
- TKD: Targeted Ketogenic Diet
- CKD: Cyclical Ketogenic Diet
- Everyone is different: listening to your body on where you feel optimal